Old 03-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Xi Shen

Default do we have a write-redirect snapshot system on linux?

hi,

both lvm2 and zfs are copy-on-write snapshot system. do we have a
write-redirect snapshot system on linux?

--
Best Regards,
David Shen

http://twitter.com/davidshen84/

Old 03-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Helmut Jarausch

On 3 Mar, Xi Shen wrote:
> hi,
>
> both lvm2 and zfs are copy-on-write snapshot system. do we have a
> write-redirect snapshot system on linux?

If I remember right, this can be achieved with aufs2 .

Helmut.

--
Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik