Old 03-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Mark Knecht

Default Gentoo down?

I guess the web site is down this morning? (6:30AM PST) I cannot get
through anyway.

- Mark

Old 03-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Crístian Viana

yeah, it's really down:*http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.gentoo.org

--
Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]

Old 03-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Lie Ryan

On 03/02/10 01:24, Mark Knecht wrote:
> I guess the web site is down this morning? (6:30AM PST) I cannot get
> through anyway.
>
> - Mark

Confirmed, though I can still ping it.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Mark Knecht

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Crístian Viana <cristiandeives@gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah, it's really down:*http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.gentoo.org
>
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I guess the web site is down this morning? (6:30AM PST) I cannot get
>> through anyway.
>>
>> - Mark

Cool little site. Thanks for the link!

- Mark

Old 03-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Mark Knecht

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 7:05 AM, Lie Ryan <lie.1296@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/02/10 01:24, Mark Knecht wrote:
>> I guess the web site is down this morning? (6:30AM PST) I cannot get
>> through anyway.
>>
>> - Mark
>
> Confirmed, though I can still ping it.

Guess I'll have to wait for some nvidia installation instructions. Thanks!

Old 03-01-2010, 03:25 PM
"Arttu V."

On 3/1/10, Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 7:05 AM, Lie Ryan <lie.1296@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 03/02/10 01:24, Mark Knecht wrote:
>>> I guess the web site is down this morning? (6:30AM PST) I cannot get
>>> through anyway.
>>>
>>> - Mark
>>
>> Confirmed, though I can still ping it.
>>

> Guess I'll have to wait for some nvidia installation instructions. Thanks!

If you're in a hurry then Google probably has the pages cached. Just
search for "gentoo nvidia", and hit the cache-link.

--
Arttu V.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Daniel Wagener

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:34:30 -0800
Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guess I'll have to wait for some nvidia installation instructions.
> Thanks!

you may try the wiki though...
http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Old 03-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Zeerak Mustafa Waseem

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 05:30:40PM +0100, Daniel Wagener wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:34:30 -0800
> Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Guess I'll have to wait for some nvidia installation instructions.
> > Thanks!
>
> you may try the wiki though...
> http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

And should you have any questions the wiki can't answer, ask them here, or for a faster response: The irc channels :-)

--
Zeerak Waseem