Old 02-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Johannes Frandsen

Default Can't unsubscribe

Sending a mail to gentoo-user+help@lists.gentoo.org also has no effect.

Any ideas or pointers about how to proceed?

Joe

Old 02-25-2010, 11:25 AM
Xavier Parizet

On 02/25/2010 01:23 PM, Johannes Frandsen wrote:

> Sending a mail to gentoo-user+help@lists.gentoo.org also has no effect.
>
> Any ideas or pointers about how to proceed?

Are you trying to unsubscribe using the email address you subscribed
with ? If no, then you need to unsubscribe using that email address
(which by the way seems to be jsf@imento.dk).

--
Xavier Parizet
YaGB : http://gentooist.com

Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Johannes Frandsen

No effect.

Joe

Old 02-25-2010, 03:05 PM
"Arttu V."

On 2/25/10, Johannes Frandsen <jsf@imento.dk> wrote:
> I have tried to unsubscribe from this list a few times now, but it seems to
> have no effect to send a mail to gentoo-user+unsubscribe@lists.gentoo.org.
>
> Sending a mail to gentoo-user+help@lists.gentoo.org also has no effect.
>
> Any ideas or pointers about how to proceed?

Check your spam filter? I think just a few days ago someone was trying
to unsub from one of the gentoo lists, and he hadn't noticed that at
least gmail dumped the responses directly into the spam bin.

--
Arttu V.