Old 02-25-2010, 10:22 AM
Stroller

Default pdf viewing suggestions?

The quoted stated "vi-like bindings", so I would advise you to state
that you've tried the j & k keys for up & down.

If the previous poster has bottom-posted, your top-posting makes the
quuoted *particularly* difficult to read. I hope you will follow the
conventions of the previous poster in the future.

Stroller.