Old 02-22-2010, 02:01 AM
Adam Van Ymeren

Default Can't unsubscribe from gentoo-user

the last week , but I continue to receive emails from the list.

Not that I don't love the gentoo-user mailing list :-)

Any advice?
-Adam

Old 02-22-2010, 02:22 AM
"John H. Moe"

Adam Van Ymeren wrote:
> the last week , but I continue to receive emails from the list.
>
> Not that I don't love the gentoo-user mailing list :-)
>
> Any advice?
> -Adam

Do you get any response from the list? Any reason given? If not, maybe
it's not making it to the list server?

You could try sending to gentoo-user+help@lists.gentoo.org and see what
options are available to you there.

John Moe

Old 02-22-2010, 04:38 AM
Adam Van Ymeren

Never mind, gmail decided that the unsubscribe confirmation email was spam.

Thanks for the help anyways though,
-Adam