-   -   KDE 3 and Kconvert (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/329068-kde-3-kconvert.html)

Dale 02-20-2010 02:11 AM

KDE 3 and Kconvert

Mick 02-20-2010 07:33 AM

KDE 3 and Kconvert

On Saturday 20 February 2010 03:11:41 Dale wrote:

Dale, whatever you wanted to say did not reach the list ... just an html
message with an empty body. You may want to resend?

PS. Hopefully not in html. ;-)
Mick

Dale 02-20-2010 12:23 PM

KDE 3 and Kconvert

On Saturday 20 February 2010 03:11:41 Dale wrote:

Dale, whatever you wanted to say did not reach the list ... just an html
message with an empty body. You may want to resend?

PS. Hopefully not in html. ;-)

Thanks for letting me know this. I think Seamonkey 2 is far from
ready. The web browser works but the email part stinks. Sort of
thinking about Thunderbird at the moment. Maybe I can actually SEND a
freaking message with it. ;-)

This should be plain text. It is supposed to send plain text only to
both Gentoo and KDE. I see that doesn't work either huh.

Now to go type all this mess in again. I'll resend in a bit.

Thanks again for letting me know I was "speechless". lol

Dale

:-) :-)

Dale 02-20-2010 01:07 PM

KDE 3 and Kconvert