Old 02-18-2010, 05:47 AM
ubiquitous1980

Default weather forecast plasmoid refuses to find Perth in Australia as a location

I am having issues using the weather forecast plasmoid in KDE 4.3. It
will not allow me to show the weather for Perth in Australia using the
BBC or other sources.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:09 AM
Alan McKinnon

On Thursday 18 February 2010 08:47:47 ubiquitous1980 wrote:
> I am having issues using the weather forecast plasmoid in KDE 4.3. It
> will not allow me to show the weather for Perth in Australia using the
> BBC or other sources.

As someone else posted yesterday, upgrade to 4.4

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 02-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Nikos Chantziaras