Old 02-16-2010, 06:20 AM
Grant

Default Which packages did I unmerge?

Is there any way to find out which packages I unmerged today with
depclean? I thought they would show up in /var/log/portage but
apparently not. I'm getting a wireless card DMA error since unmerging
them.

- Grant

Old 02-16-2010, 06:37 AM
Alan McKinnon

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 09:20:15 Grant wrote:
> Is there any way to find out which packages I unmerged today with
> depclean? I thought they would show up in /var/log/portage but
> apparently not. I'm getting a wireless card DMA error since unmerging
> them.
>
> - Grant

app-portage/genlop

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 02-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Grant

>> Is there any way to find out which packages I unmerged today with
>> depclean? *I thought they would show up in /var/log/portage but
>> apparently not. *I'm getting a wireless card DMA error since unmerging
>> them.
>>
>> - Grant
>

> app-portage/genlop

Thank you, but I need to specify a package name with genlop, right?
I'm trying to figure out which packages were unmerged yesterday by
depclean.

- Grant

Old 02-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Doug Hunley

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 16:10, Grant <emailgrant@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Is there any way to find out which packages I unmerged today with
>>> depclean? *I thought they would show up in /var/log/portage but
>>> apparently not. *I'm getting a wireless card DMA error since unmerging
>>> them.
>>>
>>> - Grant
>>

>> app-portage/genlop
>
> Thank you, but I need to specify a package name with genlop, right?
> I'm trying to figure out which packages were unmerged yesterday by
> depclean.
>
> - Grant

genlop -u --date 1 days ago "*"

or something similar, iirc

--
Douglas J Hunley, RHCT
doug.hunley@gmail.com : http://douglasjhunley.com : Twitter: @hunleyd

Obsessively opposed to the typical.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 23:10:57 Grant wrote:
> >> Is there any way to find out which packages I unmerged today with
> >> depclean? I thought they would show up in /var/log/portage but
> >> apparently not. I'm getting a wireless card DMA error since unmerging
> >> them.
> >>
> >> - Grant
> >
> > app-portage/genlop
>
> Thank you, but I need to specify a package name with genlop, right?
> I'm trying to figure out which packages were unmerged yesterday by
> depclean.

genlop --date --unmerge

The man page is very concise, complete and informative (one of the better
ones)

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 02-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Grant

>>> app-portage/genlop
>>
>> Thank you, but I need to specify a package name with genlop, right?
>> I'm trying to figure out which packages were unmerged yesterday by
>> depclean.
>>
>> - Grant
>>

> genlop -u --date 1 days ago "*"
>
> or something similar, iirc