Old 02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Hung Dang

Default pdfimages

Hi all,

I could not find poppler-utils package which has pdfimages command.
Does anyone know which package I should install to have pdfimages installed?*

Thanks in advance

Hung

Old 02-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Monday 15 February 2010 23:09:22 Hung Dang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I could not find poppler-utils package which has pdfimages command. Does
> anyone know which package I should install to have pdfimages installed?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Hung

It's part of poppler now, and things have been re-organized there yet again
for the umpteenth time....)

$ equery belongs /usr/bin/pdfimages
* Searching for /usr/bin/pdfimages ...
app-text/poppler-0.12.3-r3 (/usr/bin/pdfimages)

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 02-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Boris Fersing