Old 02-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Neil Bothwick

Default Uh Oh!! Made the contents of my directory unreadable

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:35:37 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> > It's not, if it were reset the second and fourth characters would be
> > the same :P
>
> Smartass :-)

You're too kind

> You owe me a year's subscription from your employer for that
> wise-crack. Postage paid by sender, naturally.

This year, I seem to be working mainly for the Inland Revenue. I'll give
them your address :P

--
Neil Bothwick

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Alan McKinnon

On Friday 12 February 2010 02:02:27 Neil Bothwick wrote:
> > You owe me a year's subscription from your employer for that
> > wise-crack. Postage paid by sender, naturally.
>
> This year, I seem to be working mainly for the Inland Revenue. I'll give
> them your address :P

How odd. I do the same with the local version. Our Receiver of Revenge is the
company main shareholder [in-joke, you're not supposed to get it ;-) ]

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com