Old 01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Grant

Default {OT} Bluetooth and headset

I've been plugging a headset into my laptop's headphone/mic jacks, but
the cables are getting wonky and I think it's time for a switch to
bluetooth. My laptop doesn't have bluetooth built in, so I need to
grab a USB adapter along with the headset. I've never used bluetooth
before, and I was wondering if anyone here has any info on this type
of switch. Do they work well even when there are a lot of wireless
networks around? What about security? Anything I should consider or
watch out for?

- Grant