Old 01-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Valmor de Almeida

Default Externel drive should be /dev/sda1, but /dev/sda1 does not exist

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

All I know is that at one time, the external drive was recognized

on /dev/sda and at that time I formatted the drive for swap space and

ran swapon /dev/sda1 *Now for some reason it doesn't work. *I want it to

work.

Could you post your /etc/fstab? Could you hotplug your drive and post the results of* fdisk -l* and also* lsusb -v?

--
Valmor