Old 01-07-2010, 12:59 PM
bn

Default Kate autoindent doesn't autoindent since upgrade to kde 4

Hi,

I was a happy Kate user for Python programming. Now I have a slight but
noticeable annoyance: it doesn't autoindent anymore when pressing
return. I mean, if I write:

def foo(): <return>
pass

I used to find the cursor in the correct indented position. Now instead
I find myself writing:

def foo(): <return>
pass

unless I actually press Tab before writing "pass".

Indenting settings were on "None". I tried changing the indenting
settings to "Python" or "Normal", but nothing happens. Where should I look?

Thanks,
m.