Old 01-03-2010, 05:57 AM
Enrico Weigelt

Default "checking for working mkstemp....." taking forever

Frank Steinmetzger wrote:

> I've encountered the same and didn't know how to solve it. I found out that
> mkstemp was some standard C function so I remerged glibc, but that didn't do
> the trick. Eventuella I restarted my installation. It as i686 with 32 bit
> though. Did you change CHOST maybe?

python folks can't write configure.in files (-> AC_TRY_RUN() causes
headaches) ... that's also why it's not crosscompile'able ;-o

file a bug to python folks, it's not gentoo's fault.

cu

cellphone: +49 174 7066481 email: info@metux.de skype: nekrad666