Old 12-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Willie Wong

Default Recompiling already installed packages with modification

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 02:02:56PM +0100, Penguin Lover Volker Armin Hemmann squawked:
> you can make it even easier:
> create:
> /etc/portage/env/PKG_CATEGORY
> put patch in that directory
> create file:
> /etc/portage/PKG_CATEGORY/PKGNAME
> with this:
>
> post_src_prepare() {
> epatch "/etc/portage/env/PKG_CATEGORY/NAMEOF:PATCH"
> }

Ooh, I didn't know that. I've gotta go write it down somewhere.
Thanks.

"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high,
men were real men, women were real women, and small furry
creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry
creatures from Alpha Centauri. "
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1118 days, 12:08