Old 12-29-2009, 02:04 PM
"Dirk Heinrichs"

Default LyX doesn't find style files / classes anymore

Hi,

since a few days, LyX doesn't find it's style files or Latex classes anmore,
although they are still installed on the system. Any hints as to what be
causing this?

Thanks...

Dirk

Old 01-16-2010, 08:00 AM
"Dirk Heinrichs"

Am Samstag 16 Januar 2010 00:41:54 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> > Hi,
> >
> > since a few days, LyX doesn't find it's style files or Latex classes
> > anmore, although they are still installed on the system. Any hints as to
> > what be causing this?
>
> has this been solved meanwhile? tools->reconfigure does not help?

No. I meanwhile tried to reinstall texlive, which solved it for some time, but
tools->reconfigure let the problem pop up again.

Bye...

Dirk