Old 12-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Xi Shen

Default what does vboxwebsrv use flag mean?

hi,

i want to emerge vbox, but i cannot fine reference about the
"vboxwebsrv" use flag. can someone help me?

--
Best Regards,
David Shen

http://twitter.com/davidshen84/
http://meme.yahoo.com/davidshen84/

Old 12-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Friday 25 December 2009 18:19:01 Xi Shen wrote:
> hi,
>
> i want to emerge vbox, but i cannot fine reference about the
> "vboxwebsrv" use flag. can someone help me?

$ euse -i vboxwebsrv
global use flags (searching: vboxwebsrv)
no matching entries found

local use flags (searching: vboxwebsrv)
[- ] vboxwebsrv (app-emulation/virtualbox-bin):
Install the VirtualBox webservice

[- ] vboxwebsrv (app-emulation/virtualbox-ose):
Build and install the VirtualBox webservice

virtualbox's own documentation will explain why it's web server is

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 12-25-2009, 05:48 PM
walt