Old 12-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Xi Shen

Default /etc/init.d/consolefont cannot find my console font

hi,

i have 2 servers, and both are amd64 and up to date, but 1 is have the
problem when starting consolefont. the error message is:

setfont: default8x16: no such file or directory

i have checked my /usr/share/consolefonts directory, i these files do
exist. i searched for a while, and some people say this problem is
related to baselayout and kbd, i re-emerged them, but the problem
still there.

* installed packages
[I--] [ ] sys-apps/baselayout-1.12.13 (0)

* installed packages
[I--] [ ] sys-apps/kbd-1.15 (0)

--
Best Regards,