Old 12-20-2009, 08:45 PM

Default No desktop after login with kdm

I had to hardreboot my laptop was totaly unresponsive to any input. Now that I have rebooted I can login with kdm but after that I have no desktop. I can open applications with krunner (alt+f2) but thats it. All the applications looks okay. Any ideas as to how I can resolve this?

Ps I am unable to connect to dsl atm am unable to send any kind of logs atm. Sending this from my phone .

Thanks & regards

Nelis

Old 12-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Marcus Wanner