Old 12-20-2009, 06:00 AM
Alan McKinnon

Default i cannot see the d/l progress after changing emerge to use puf

Please don't top post. The convention here is interleaved posting (Outlook
users don't get a break, BlackBerry users do)

Which /var/log/emerge-fetch.log are you trying to read?
A chrooted process cannot write to the log file on the main system, because
that is the entire purpose of a chroot

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com