Old 12-15-2009, 05:23 PM
James

Default openoffice borking tables

Hello,

For years now, I have used openoffice to edit word file with
tables. Now no matter what version word doc, I cannot edit
and file that end in .doc with a simple table. I can edit a .doc
file but upon reload the formatting is scrambled. I always save
them as word (.doc) XP/97 format.
It sounds like the USE flags got changed and I need to rebuild
OpenOffice.

I have OO-3.1.1
with these flags (cups dbus eds gnome gstreamer gtk java kde ldap
linguas_en linguas_en_GB linguas_en_US nsplugin opengl pam)

Ideas on to flags before I recompile it? (the linguas look suspicious
to me.... The bin version of 3.1.1 only has these flags:
(gnome java kde" LINGUAS="en_GB)

suggestions?

James