Old 12-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Skippy

Default OT: script to make wav fro vob

Greetings, my scripting skills are non-existent, so I come asking for
help. I use the following to extract audio from vob files and
write it as wav files:

mplayer filename.vob -ao pcm:waveheader:file=filename.wav -vo null

It would be handy if this could be automated so I could run a bash
script in a directory full of vob files and end up with a set of wav
files with the same file name as the original vob.

If anyone knock out such an animal for me I'd be ever grateful and
praise your name over and over.

Thanks, Skippy