Old 12-14-2009, 09:07 PM
David Lehman

Default Move device-specific alignment into DiskLabel.

Move the per-device alignment to an attribute of DiskLabel so we don't
have to create it over and over again. Also adds a bunch of handling
for parted being unable to provide alignment information.

Old 12-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Chris Lumens

> Move the per-device alignment to an attribute of DiskLabel so we don't
> have to create it over and over again. Also adds a bunch of handling
> for parted being unable to provide alignment information.

These both look fine, and running them with all my filtering patches
fixes that alignment CreateException I was seeing.

- Chris