Old 12-06-2009, 05:21 PM
pk

Default XDM authorization key matches an existing client!

Hi,

Recently I switched from Slim to XDM. Now I get this message (as in
subject), whenever I try to start a particular SDL app. I tried playing
with xauth but it doesn't help. Strange thing is I can start things like
firefox and other apps, it's only xrick (classic game based on SDL) and
some other SDL games/apps that doesn't xdm doesn't like. My google
search doesn't turn up anything useful either. Does anyone know how to
solve this?

Best regards

Peter K