Old 12-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Grant

Default adobe air working for anyone?

Has anyone gotten adobe air working? I've got an .air file
(PandoraOne app) and I've installed adobe air from the ikelos overlay,
but I can't figure out how to run the app.

- Grant

Old 12-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Mike Mazur

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 08:26, Grant <emailgrant@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone gotten adobe air working? *I've got an .air file
> (PandoraOne app) and I've installed adobe air from the ikelos overlay,
> but I can't figure out how to run the app.

I installed the Adobe AIR SDK downloaded directly from Adobe. I put it
in /opt/AIR-SDK. I then created /opt/AIR-apps where I unzip the .air
files for my apps (.air is just a zip file).

I then run my app with a command like this:

$ /opt/AIR-SDK/bin/adl
/opt/AIR-apps/<app_name>/META-INF/AIR/application.xml
/opt/AIR-apps/<app_name>/

You might need to adjust that command line according to where AIR is
installed from the ikelos overlay.

HTH,
Mike