Old 11-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Bill Kenworthy

Default OO thesaurus

How does the thesaurus work for gentoo's version of (compiled)
openoffice? I use en_AU and have no thesaurus, and from what I can find
out oo3.1 works differently from older versions.

Ever since gentoo decided to overide the OO supplied dictionaries its
been very flaky.

Properly tee'd off,
BillK

Old 11-27-2009, 06:00 AM
Kirill Lipatov

got the same thing with english spell-checking. Can't get it to work

--
Kirill Lipatov
klipatov@ku.edu

Old 11-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Mick

2009/11/27 Kirill Lipatov <kirilllipatov@gmail.com>:
> got the same thing with english spell-checking. Can't get it to work

What I find odd is that there is no English-UK dictionary available as
an extension?

http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/dictionary
Mick

Old 11-27-2009, 12:29 PM
William Kenworthy

Apparently US, UK, Aus and some others are rolled into the standard en
dictionary - which is available - its only the thesaurus I am having
probs with.

BillK

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 10:57 +0000, Mick wrote:
> 2009/11/27 Kirill Lipatov <kirilllipatov@gmail.com>:
> > got the same thing with english spell-checking. Can't get it to work
>
> What I find odd is that there is no English-UK dictionary available as
> an extension?
>
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/dictionary
--
William Kenworthy <billk@iinet.net.au>