Old 11-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default KDE-4.3.73 I've disabled right mouse buttons

KDE-4.3.73 from kde-testing.

I was playing around with the desktop and found new shiny extra stuff on the
right-click context menu. Including configs for mouse buttons presses.

Now I have no right click on the desktop (everywhere else works) and middle
click is disabled everywhere. Being an old-time X lad, this grieves me
greatly.

Systemsettings has nothing I can see about this - 1000s of hotkeys for
keyboard, nothing for mouse clicks. Any ideas on how to revert this desktop
change?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com