Old 11-07-2009, 12:24 AM

Default webapp-config, soft-link & config

Hello,
I just tried the soft-linking mode of
webapp-config (like if apache followed XDG).
The problem is that some web apps use
realpath(dirname(__FILE__)) to ease config include.
(ampache is one of them)
I don't know if all apps do right to do so...
But to solve that webapp_hook_script may be very powerful
but ... it doesn't provide the $vhost_link_type
variable so no conditionnal hooking is possible.
I guess the following should not be written in a
hook script (neither in an ebuild)
sed -n '/^vhost_link_type/{s/.*=//p;q}' ${WEBAPP_CONFIG}
Any other idea ?

Raph