Old 11-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Kevin Haddock

Default confusing slot problem -- HOLD

hang on, don't answer that yet. It appears that revdep-rebuild (along with a lot of package purging) may have fixed it.

-Kevin

-----

People originally thought the eternal question was:

"Why am I here?"

But now we know the question is actually:

"Why is THAT THERE?"

-Me

Old 11-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Crístian Viana

ops, I just read this now.

--
Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]
Sent from Campinas, SP, Brazil