Old 11-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Kevin Haddock

Default confusing slot problem - output of emerge command

-Kevin

-----

People originally thought the eternal question was:

"Why am I here?"

But now we know the question is actually:

"Why is THAT THERE?"

-Me

Old 11-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Crístian Viana

what is confusing?

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Kevin Haddock <kevinhaddock@yahoo.com> wrote:

-Kevin

-----

People originally thought the eternal question was:

* * *"Why am I here?"

But now we know the question is actually:

* * *"Why is THAT THERE?"

-Me

* * *

--
Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]