Old 11-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default New KDE4 option: "night of the week for strip club attendance" WTF?

On Wednesday 04 November 2009 14:45:00 Erik wrote:
> With KDE4 I suddenly have bloody sexist stuff on my desktop!!! When I
> configure country/region and language, there is an option for "Night of
> the week for strip club attendance:"

Hey, I don't have that! Not fair!

What package is it in? I'd find that feature insanely useful, I'm always
forgetting which night of the week the strip joints are open (then I miss the
fun)

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 11-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Nikos Chantziaras

With KDE4 I suddenly have bloody sexist stuff on my desktop!!! When I
configure country/region and language, there is an option for "Night of
the week for strip club attendance:"

I would report that to the KDE development list. It look like a
translator was trying to be funny.

Old 11-04-2009, 03:24 PM
"Zeerak Waseem"

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:19:16 +0100, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@arcor.de>
With KDE4 I suddenly have bloody sexist stuff on my desktop!!! When I
configure country/region and language, there is an option for "Night of
the week for strip club attendance:"

I would report that to the KDE development list. It look like a
translator was trying to be funny.

Those pesky translators!
I'd say they managed to be just a little funny :-)

Zeerak

Old 11-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Nikos Chantziaras

With KDE4 I suddenly have bloody sexist stuff on my desktop!!! When I
configure country/region and language, there is an option for "Night of
the week for strip club attendance:"

I would report that to the KDE development list. It look like a
translator was trying to be funny.

Those pesky translators!
I'd say they managed to be just a little funny :-)

I find it funny too, but the problem is that the user has no idea what
the option actually does then.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Stroller