Old 11-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Erik

Default New KDE4 option: "night of the week for strip club attendance" WTF?

With KDE4 I suddenly have bloody sexist stuff on my desktop!!! When I
configure country/region and language, there is an option for "Night of
the week for strip club attendance:" It even seems to have a weekday
selected by default! Has KDE been taken over by the sex industry? (Or
was it Gentoo that sneaked it in?). It was certainly not there in KDE3
and I would never install weirdo stuff like Gnaughty, so what the hell
is that option for? Will it set a special wallpaper that day? And it is
not even explained in the manual! That makes it even more suspicious.
The last part of the manual section says "Till sist finns en
kombinationsruta som heter Första dag i veckan, som låter dig välja
vilken dag som är den första i veckan i ditt land." (Which means:
Finally there is a combobox called First day of week, that lets you
chose which day is first in the week in your country.) So there should
not exist any further options after "First day of week".

Old 11-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 13:45:00 +0100, Erik wrote:

> The last part of the manual section says "Till sist finns en
> kombinationsruta som heter Första dag i veckan, som låter dig välja
> vilken dag som är den första i veckan i ditt land." (Which means:
> Finally there is a combobox called First day of week, that lets you
> chose which day is first in the week in your country.) So there should
> not exist any further options after "First day of week".

There are four options here, first day of week, first working day of
week, last working day of week and day of the week for religious
observance. It would appear your locale uses a different translation!

--
Neil Bothwick

Guillotine operator wanted. Chance to get ahead.