Old 11-04-2009, 09:49 AM

Default What's the latest install-from-USB-key procedure?

What's the latest install-from-USB-key procedure? The stuff I've
found on Google and the Gentoo wiki references obsolete versions of
Gentoo, and I don't know if it would work. I've got an Acer Aspire One,
with no CD/DVD.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes@waltdnes.org>