Old 11-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Dale

Default Volume change overlay crashes X

Iain Buchanan wrote:
> Hi all, long time no post Good to see that Dale finally has aDSL
> (woot).

Glad you are back. Yep, DSL is soooo nice. I just downloaded TWO DVDs,
4.3Gb each. It took a day but that is better than weeks over dial-up.
LOL Now if I had cable, yea baby !! I'm not complaining about $10.00 a
month either.

Dale

:-) :-)

Old 11-04-2009, 03:10 AM
Iain Buchanan

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 10:13 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:

> I'm using ~x86. After a few compile problems
> the only noticeable problem I'm having is with the volume change overlay

well, not anymore.

I re-synced; emerged; broke X; fixed X; and now it's all working again.
That takes me back to the old days (emerge world, then resync and emerge
world again, just in case...)

I'll go back to my hole now

If it's not in the computer, it doesn't exist.