Old 11-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Robin Atwood

Default KDE4 Solid a bit wobbly

I have been playing with the solid command since various KCM modules don't
show anything. "solid-hardware list" shows no processor information and
"solid-network listdevices" just hangs. My processor and NIC are bog-standard
and should present no problems. Is this a Gentoo distro thing? None of the
unselected use flags (-networkmanager, -wicd) seem appropriate, the machine is
basically a server.

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.