Old 11-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Dan Johansson

Default Howto put a "submenu" on the Panel in KDE4

In KDE3 I was having some of the sub-menus from the "Application Menu" direct
accessible from the Panel. I can not figure out how to do this in KDE4. I can
only add the complete Application Menu" to the Panel but not a sub-menu.
Any tips on how to solve this?
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!