Old 11-01-2009, 03:59 AM
Maxim Wexler

Default emerge ignores /etcportage/package.mask-RESOLVED

> Do you have a space in front of the line or something else that may
> interfere with package.mask ?
>
> You sure you have the file as package.mask ? You know, spelled right
> and all? I mention because it sounds like something I would do. lol
>
> Dale

I guess I shouldn't feel so embarrassed then. What a stupid question,
I thought. Of course I called it package.mask. What else would I call
it? So I checked. I called portage.mask

mw

Old 11-01-2009, 04:26 AM
Dale

Maxim Wexler wrote:
>> Do you have a space in front of the line or something else that may
>> interfere with package.mask ?
>>
>> You sure you have the file as package.mask ? You know, spelled right
>> and all? I mention because it sounds like something I would do. lol
>>
>> Dale
>>

> I guess I shouldn't feel so embarrassed then. What a stupid question,
> I thought. Of course I called it package.mask. What else would I call
> it? So I checked. I called portage.mask
>
> mw

I couldn't think of any other reason for it not to work after someone
else mentioned it being in package.unmask.

At least I am good for something. ;-)

Dale

:-) :-)