Old 10-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Maxim Wexler

Default xfce4 update meets kernel update and crashes-FIXED

On 10/29/09, Kyle Adams <kaddeh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, this issue.
> I ran into a similar issue before when I was doing the 2.6.29 to 2.6.30
> change.
> Make sure that you have emerged x11-drivers/xf86-input-keyboard
> x11-drivers/xf86-input-mouse and x11-drivers/xf86-input-evdev
> For some odd reason, I found that those broke when I moved kernels.
>
> Cheers
>
> Kad

Yippee! Onward!

ps Anybody on gmail notice that 'reply to all' addresses itself to the
user, not the group. I had to add the group's address by hand.

Old 10-30-2009, 08:27 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Friday 30 October 2009 23:18:06 Maxim Wexler wrote:
> On 10/29/09, Kyle Adams <kaddeh@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ah, this issue.
> > I ran into a similar issue before when I was doing the 2.6.29 to 2.6.30
> > change.
> > Make sure that you have emerged x11-drivers/xf86-input-keyboard
> > x11-drivers/xf86-input-mouse and x11-drivers/xf86-input-evdev
> > For some odd reason, I found that those broke when I moved kernels.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Kad
>
> Yippee! Onward!
>
> ps Anybody on gmail notice that 'reply to all' addresses itself to the
> user, not the group. I had to add the group's address by hand.

Hmmmm. We used to have

"Reply-Munging Considered Harmful"

then we got

"Reply-Munging Considered Harmful: A Rebuttal"

now it looks like we have

"Reply Munging: The Google Way"

:-)

--