Old 10-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Dale

Default Replacement for hal maybe?

Hi,

I know there are a few people having "issues" with hal and the new
xorg-server. Well, lookie what I found.

http://packages.gentoo.org/package/sys-apps/devicekit-disks

http://packages.gentoo.org/package/sys-apps/devicekit-power

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/DeviceKit

It's a start at least. I'm just hoping this will be a lot smoother
transition for me. I still can't get hal to work on this rig.

Dale

:-) :-)