Old 10-30-2009, 06:03 AM
"Dirk Heinrichs"

Default To James and James (was executing commands on lots of servers at once)

Am Donnerstag 29 Oktober 2009 22:42:46 schrieb James:

> Thanks for the response, Alan. I haven't posted on this alias in many
> months, so it wasn't me who asked 2 days ago.

Yes, there are indeed two "James" on the list. Could you please both be so
kind and use your full names when posting to the list, to avoid such confusion
in the future?

Thanks a lot...

Dirk

Old 11-04-2009, 01:28 PM
James

Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs <at> online.de> writes:

> Yes, there are indeed two "James" on the list. Could you please both be so
> kind and use your full names when posting to the list, to avoid such confusion
> in the future?

No,
I've been using James on the list since, 2004. I've got grandfather
rights. Besides too many hacker/impersonators share my resources;
to sort out any instantiation of reality.......(boring).

So 'James is the new Sybil ......'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(book)

pssst, I'm the old, stupid, forgetful one........
pssst, I like diversity too!

James