Old 10-29-2009, 04:58 AM
"Dmitry S. Makovey"

Default Kgpg (KDE4) and missing menu items

Hi all,

is it me, or does Kgpg (KDE4) indeed miss menu items for "Keys/export" ,
"Keys/reload" and so forth? I haven't noticed anything like that with
any other application so far so I'm curious if that's something in my
settings, or shall I stroll over to bugs.kde.org and file it?

Old 10-29-2009, 06:11 AM
Mick

On Thursday 29 October 2009 05:58:25 Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is it me, or does Kgpg (KDE4) indeed miss menu items for "Keys/export" ,
> "Keys/reload" and so forth? I haven't noticed anything like that with
> any other application so far so I'm curious if that's something in my
> settings, or shall I stroll over to bugs.kde.org and file it?

Over here the "keys export", "keys sign" and "keys reload" are present in the
drop down menu under Keys as icons, but the textual description is missing.
Same with the main menu buttons. "keys export", "keys sign" are shown but
there are no tooltips when you hover over them. Otherwise they seem to work
fine.
Mick

Old 10-30-2009, 12:52 AM
Dmitry Makovey

Mick wrote:
> Over here the "keys export", "keys sign" and "keys reload" are present
> in the drop down menu under Keys as icons, but the textual description
> is missing.
> Same with the main menu buttons. "keys export", "keys sign" are shown but
> there are no tooltips when you hover over them. Otherwise they seem to work
> fine.

yeah, that what I meant... shouldn't have written mails in the middle of
the night. So I guess this is a known state of things? I never used Kgpg
up until I've upgraded my work machine to KDE4 and now I find it quite
surprising that something like that slipped by so many eyes...