Old 03-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default Manifest is empty

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 15:22:39 laurent wrote:
> Hi,

> !!! Manifest is empty:
> '/home/portage/local/layman/ovh-overlay/app-admin/rtm/Manifest'
>

> I tried
> ebuild layman.ebuild manifest
> Appending / to PORTDIR_OVERLAY...
> '/root/layman.ebuild' does not exist.
>
> What should I do ? It's blocking my emarge world grrr
> thanks
> Laurent

If you read the error messages, you will see that you are trying to manifest a
file called layman.ebuild and there is no such file.

You want to manifest an actual ebuild file in /home/portage/local/layman/ovh-
overlay/app-admin/rtm/

It's all in the man page

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 03-25-2009, 12:53 PM
laurent

Alan McKinnon a écrit :

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 15:22:39 laurent wrote:

Hi,

>>> Verifying ebuild manifests

!!! Manifest is empty:
'/home/portage/local/layman/ovh-overlay/app-admin/rtm/Manifest'

I tried
ebuild layman.ebuild manifest
Appending / to PORTDIR_OVERLAY...
'/root/layman.ebuild' does not exist.

What should I do ? It's blocking my emarge world grrr
thanks
Laurent

If you read the error messages, you will see that you are trying to manifest a
file called layman.ebuild and there is no such file.

You want to manifest an actual ebuild file in /home/portage/local/layman/ovh-
overlay/app-admin/rtm/

It's all in the man page

yes! Got it working now. Thank you