Old 03-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Grant

Default Monitoring temperatures

I have another dead power supply and/or another dead motherboard in my
Gentoo router. I've tried to make that system as silent as possible
and I wonder if I'm paying the price. How do you guys monitor system
temperatures? Is lm_sensors the way to go? How do you keep an eye on
the temperatures of multiple local and remote systems?

- Grant