Old 03-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Michael Sullivan

Default Turn off Evolution auto-expunge

For the past few days Evolution has been auto-expunging my deleted
emails. How do I make it stop? I don't close Evolution or anything;
it's while I'm still reading my email.

camille ~ # emerge -pv evolution

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild R ] mail-client/evolution-2.24.5 USE="crypt dbus debug hal
ldap nntp ssl -kerberos -krb4 -mono -networkmanager -pda -profile" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB