Old 03-19-2009, 10:01 AM
"Stefan G. Weichinger"

Default tuxonice resumes twice ...

Does anyone know this ...

My Thinkpad R61 runs tuxonice-sources, now in 2.6.28-r5 ...

It suspends-to-ram fine and also resumes, but since a few weeks (don't
know the exact change ...) it resumes and suspends again immediately. A
second resume works.

I resume by pressing the power-button, btw.

The clock is OK, I checked that as well.

Does anyone have an idea?

Greets, Stefan

Old 03-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Florian Philipp

Stefan G. Weichinger schrieb:
> Does anyone know this ...
>
> My Thinkpad R61 runs tuxonice-sources, now in 2.6.28-r5 ...
>
> It suspends-to-ram fine and also resumes, but since a few weeks (don't
> know the exact change ...) it resumes and suspends again immediately. A
> second resume works.
>
> I resume by pressing the power-button, btw.
>
> The clock is OK, I checked that as well.
>
> Does anyone have an idea?
>
> Greets, Stefan

Could be acpid or something in your desktop environment (Gnome, Kde,
...) picking up the power button event. Check your logs and /etc/acpid
for suspicious entries and your settings.