Old 03-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Mick

Default stuffit does not recognise .sitx

Hi All,

An applemac friend sent me a file with a .sitx extension. I installed
stuffit, but I get this error:

$ unstuff Limited1.sitx
Unsupported format exception: archive format is not supported

What are my options with Gentoo before I tell him to use some opensource
format?
Mick