Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 AM
BRM

Default Nokia/TrollTech's Qt Eclipse Plug-in

Does anyone have an e-build for the Nokia/TrollTech Qt Eclipse Plug-in?

http://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/eclipse-integration

TIA,

Ben

Old 03-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Francisco Ares

Not the way things are supposed to work in a Gentoo box, but, oh
well... I'm using the binary version in a binary eclipse installation
inside my own user folders, along with the binary Qt 4.5 libraries...

At least it works.

Francisco

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and