Old 02-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Thomas Kahle

Default Sandbox Violation

Hi everyone,

recently I killed a running merge of app-emacs/auctex with C-c in the
shell. Now after that I am not able to install the package anymore. I
get a sandbox when kpathsea is run.

Hints anybody ?
Thanks.

Here's a snippet of the build log:

kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+0/600 --dpi
600 cmtt9
ACCESS DENIED mkdir: /var/cache/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/cm
mkdir: cannot create directory
`././var/cache/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/cm': Permission denied
mktexpk: /usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexdir
/var/cache/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/cm failed.
kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
(see the transcript file for additional information)
!pdfTeX error: /usr/bin/pdflatex (file cmtt9): Font cmtt9 at 600 not
found
==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
make[2]: *** [preview.pdf] Error 70
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/portage/app-emacs/auctex-11.85/work/auctex-11.85/preview/latex'
make[1]: *** [texmf] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/portage/app-emacs/auctex-11.85/work/auctex-11.85/preview'
make: *** [all] Error 2
*
* ERROR: app-emacs/auctex-11.85 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_compile
* environment, line 2860: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake || die "emake failed";
* The die message:
* emake failed
*
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call
stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at
'/var/tmp/portage/app-emacs/auctex-11.85/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at
'/var/tmp/portage/app-emacs/auctex-11.85/temp/environment'.
*
--------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY
---------------------------
LOG FILE "/var/log/sandbox/sandbox-8791.log"

VERSION 1.0
FORMAT: F - Function called
FORMAT: S - Access Status
FORMAT: P - Path as passed to function
FORMAT: A - Absolute Path (not canonical)
FORMAT: R - Canonical Path
FORMAT: C - Command Line

F: mkdir
S: deny
P: ././var/cache/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/cm