Old 02-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Drew Tomlinson

Default vncviewer Recommendation

I'm looking for an vncviewer for Linux that has the same features as the
Tight VNC viewer on Windows. I really like how the Windows viewer will
scale the desktop and "remember" connections. Also, it's very easy to
choose between "low" and "high" bandwidth connections with the Windows
version.

I've installed the TightVNC viewer on my Gentoo box and it does not
appear to have any of these features. I'm looking for recommendations.

Thanks,

Drew

--
Be a Great Magician!