Old 02-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Hung Dang

Default Time keeper app for KDE 4.2

Hi all
I know that there is an option in GNOME which allows the computer
keyboard, mouse and screen to freeze for a certain time for example 3
minutes for each hour. I wonder if there is something similar in KDE?

Thanks
Hung

Old 02-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Volker Armin Hemmann

On Sonntag 08 Februar 2009, Hung Dang wrote:
> Hi all
> I know that there is an option in GNOME which allows the computer
> keyboard, mouse and screen to freeze for a certain time for example 3
> minutes for each hour.
> I wonder if there is something similar in KDE?
FREEZE?
sounds stupid, but:
ktimetracker
kalarm
for managing time

eyesaver which tells you to do a break once in a while.